Ottawa Garage Storage Shelving
If you're like most people, your garage could use a bit of organizing, maybe even a lot. A good place to begin is to add some storage shelving to your Ottawa garage, to get things up off of the floor. When your normally cluttered garage is re-assembled in an orderly way, it makes things so much easier to find and your entire garage more attractive.
Garage Makeovers Made Easy
Organizing all of your stuff onto shelves can make it feel like you've given your garage a makeover but without the full expense. There are tons of different types of storage shelving you can use to get things in order; freestanding, wall anchored, plastic, metal, wood, wire, or shelves put on slatwall. You can even mount ceiling shelves to take advantage of unused overhead space. Which material and style you go with depends on how heavy the items are that you're storing, along with your personal preference.
Storage Shelving - Selection Tips
When choosing storage shelves for your garage, consider the following:
- Shelving should be adjustable and accommodate a number of different sized items
- Slatwall gives you the greatest option for add-on accessories
- Freestanding shelves give you flexibility for reconfiguring your storage layout
- Heavy objects are best stored on wall or structure anchored units, for safety reasons
- Storage shelving should be rated for maximum load bearing weight
Every homeowner has their own, specific garage storage needs. When in doubt about what type of storage shelves are best for your situation, contact A-One Garage Concepts - your Ottawa garage shelving experts. Friendly professionals are always ready to help and advise you on what you need and what you don't need. If you're located in the Ottawa area, you can just pick up the phone or send a quick e-mail to get a free estimate and get started on reclaiming your garage.